Sanitary Measures against Covid-19
Your well-being is our priority
In these difficult times and now, more than ever, the comfort, health and safety of our guests and employees is our primary concern. Our commitment from the first day we open has always been to guarantee a safe, clean and welcoming environment to provide all our guests with the highest level of hospitality.
In response to COVID-19, we have initiated and taken new measures to maintain high standards of cleanliness, fully following all the recommendations and requirements for a virus-free place. Our security and disinfection measures incorporate the latest guide from the main health authorities and apply to all rooms and common areas.
The comprehensive strategies we are employing are based on industry experience, based on the latest scientific guidance, using hospital grade cleaners and best practices designed to prevent the spread of viruses. These strategies will be updated periodically to reflect the most current science and technology available.
At a glance, this is what we are doing to keep it safe and comfortable:
- Keeping our distance . We have implemented social distancing measures in all common areas of the hotel, marking spaces for distancing at the time of check in, in this way maintaining a healthy distance.
- Reception with disinfectant and temperature measurement at reception . At the hotel reception we have disinfectant gel with which all our guests are received, in the same way the temperature is taken both to the guests who enter and to our staff to ensure the well-being of all.
- L improved and more frequent cleaning . Hospital grade disinfectants will be a standard protocol and will be used in guest rooms and to clean common areas of the hotel
- Personal protective equipment required . All hotel employees wear masks and gloves. Guests are encouraged to do so as well.
- Your room is your room . No hotel staff will enter your room during your stay without your permission.
- Training and education . We provide regular training to our hotel associates on the latest cleaning and safety guidelines.
Proper hand washing training and other safety protocols will be conducted and maintained Guests are also encouraged to adhere to regular 30 second hand washing / sanitizing guidelines.
Our cancellation policy:
In response to changing conditions in the world, we are committed to ensuring that our guests experience flexibility during these difficult times. In case of modifying or postponing your reservations to subsequent days, no penalty will be charged.
Any questions or additional comments can be communicated to our phones or email.